Discounts

K, so I'm new to all of this. Ha, to UPS, forums, discounts.. So on. I might even be on the wrong "thread". But I'm trying to figure out how to get our 22% off with Verizon. They want an email confirmation for UPS at the store..? How do I do that?

km3

You can't. As far as I'm aware, only FT supervisors and above get @ups.com emails.

Go to UPSers instead, and click on the HR & Benefits tab. Find the Employee Discounts link, and have a look around. I think the Verizon discount is probably going to be at the BenefitHub marketplace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can't. As far as I'm aware, only FT supervisors and above get @ups.com emails.

Go to UPSers instead, and click on the HR & Benefits tab. Find the Employee Discounts link, and have a look around. I think the Verizon discount is probably going to be at the BenefitHub marketplace.

All you have to do is show them your pay stub and/or company ID.

K, so I'm new to all of this. Ha, to UPS, forums, discounts.. So on. I might even be on the wrong "thread". But I'm trying to figure out how to get our 22% off with Verizon. They want an email confirmation for UPS at the store..? How do I do that?
Go to the Verizon store and show them your ID
The 22% discount is off the primary line only

km3

All you have to do is show them your pay stub and/or company ID.

That works too, I guess. I kind of thought that you would have to go through the BenefitHub site for anything that they have on there.

The only time an ID card has gotten me a discount was at Red Wing...and that was my Teamsters card, not UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That works too, I guess. I kind of thought that you would have to go through the BenefitHub site for anything that they have on there.

The only time an ID card has gotten me a discount was at Red Wing...and that was my Teamsters card, not UPS.

I try to use it all the time. Hotels are most likely to give the discount. Restaurants---not so much.

No, I'm a ground driver but just got out of my packet. And out of a small center with only 5 drivers. None of them use many benefits so they don't know a lot when it comes to that.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I get 20 percent off att. I used the discount on a new car before too. the only things I ever used it on. most of the time I just showed them my paycheck.

km3

Ha, how do I get these cards?

Contact your union hall for the Teamster one. It's possible not all locals issue them. I got mine automatically in the mail once I finished paying the initiation fee.

I try to use it all the time. Hotels are most likely to give the discount. Restaurants---not so much.

I don't know if it's the same, but I've gotten a couple of really good deals on hotels through BenefitHub as well. Only works if you book in advance, though.