Dishonest conduct

underworked1

You could always say something to your steward. He might be able to give the guy a pep talk. Sometimes I've found the pep talk doesn't help some runners who know it all though.
If your beef is with guys because they run, you should mind your own business. Management either already knows or will find out soon enough. Clock in, do your Job and clock out. Don't worry about what the other hourlies are doing because that's not your job.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
So, I had a dilemma today that's left a sour taste in my mouth. There is a vet driver that has not been sheeting misloads during peak because he does not want to deliver them. Today he called me and told me he had 1 misload for me that he left at a business. So instead of just delivering it he had me drive over there and when I got there I saw about 6 packages left there in the receiving area plus the 3 he left for me. I checked a few of these packages and some were businesses on his route that it looks like he failed to deliver or just didn't want to go back for. I ended up telling my sup about it when I clocked out. I feel bad I had to snitch but I'm missing around 5 packages everyday off my truck that are never scanned in by anyone. I'm working 12 hours days making sure everything on my truck is scanned and delivered and this guy is trying to hide packages. I help this guy with his NDA's everyday too. I know he was suspended for forging signatures this summer.
NEVER rat out another driver. Man up and tell him yourself. Snitches get stitches.

Cementups

Box Monkey
NEVER rat out another driver. Man up and tell him yourself. Snitches get stitches.

tumblr_m1aq09PVsl1qai6uio1_1280.png

Cementups

Box Monkey
I hear this all the time. But it's all talk
The only time it is ever ok to rat out another hourly is if they are doing something completely dishonest. Things that are punishable by law. Aside from that, it's best to have words with said employee. After that, if they continue to do wrong, they've been warned and eventually it will catch up with them anyway.

And yes, I would have no problem filing a grievance/complaint against another employee if I were to find out that they ratted me out for something. No need point fingers at someone because there is always 3 more pointing back at you.

By The Book

If your beef is with guys because they run, you should mind your own business. Management either already knows or will find out soon enough. Clock in, do your Job and clock out. Don't worry about what the other hourlies are doing because that's not your job.
How would you handle this situation?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So let's say I also know someone who stole 5 tablets out of an Amazon box at the center. You don't think I should say anything to management?
Was it out of a package that's in your truck.....hence you could possibly be blamed for it? Otherwise.... NO.....there is a fine line between covering your own ass and tattling on your co-workers to management like a 6 year old. Mind your own business.