Dislocated Finger

Z

ZQXC

not in my experience. Two years ago, I hurt my back on the job, went to the ups doctor who referred me to an orthopedic. I went to an ortho I'd prevoiusly been to, and got an mri less than a week after the injury.

This is not what I was expecting, given the title of the thread and the responder.

OPTION3

Look at the x-ray, the bones overlap. Also, why are dislocations and torn ligaments mutually exclusive to one another? Can't be both. And ups and the teamsters sat down and negotiated our right to collect w/c in a case such as this. So isn't it ups' obligation to get me the necessary medical attention in a timely manner? Or in your expert medical opinion don't you think I need any?
NEVER……EVER….take your medical advice from ANY management IDIOT…….or anyone else on this site for that matter….especially lunch skipping ball-lappers

OPTION3

That's human nature but why would we want to hurt them. Don't we have enough to deal with in life? We come here for fun and information.
I call out Ball washing union haters where ever I see them….Hurt by that? Don’t subvert the union at every turn,,,,then Criticize how weak it is (which some do,on here at EVERY opportunity) when management doesn’t give you your way

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
5130488_f520.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
NEVER……EVER….take your medical advice from ANY management IDIOT…….or anyone else on this site for that matter….especially lunch skipping ball-lappers
I don't trust doctors because many of them skipped lunch during their residency. Tone it down a notch.

bham brown

Be glad you didn't go to the company doc around here. He woulda slapped some tape on it and told you it will hurt for a while but you will be fine to work..