Dispatchers...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The key to a happy life is to manage one's expectations.

When I report for work every morning I expect an impossible dispatch, incompetent management, and atrocious load quality. And I am seldom disappointed.
1 stop at a time dude exactly, we got paid by the hour, it will be what it will be lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I report for work every morning I expect an impossible dispatch, incompetent management, and atrocious load quality. And I am seldom disappointed.

When I report to work every morning I expect a reasonable dispatch, supportive management and better than average load quality. And I am seldom disappointed.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

When I report to work every morning I expect a reasonable dispatch, supportive management and better than average load quality. And I am seldom disappointed.
I always hope for the best but expect the worst.

FilingBluesFL

And I'm sure they expect you to come in and put in an hours worth of work for free every morning, so they can save on their labor costs.

FilingBluesFL

Anyone who does this should have their hands broken. If your stupid enough to work for free, your stupid enough to work injured.

Oh no, Upstate is proud of all the work he does for free every morning.

I forget what thread he posted it in, but boy howdy he loves giving away free work to the company

box_beeyotch

Oh no, Upstate is proud of all the work he does for free every morning.

I forget what thread he posted it in, but boy howdy he loves giving away free work to the company

Where I'm from, you couldn't get away with that. The stewards in my center would eat you alive, even the rookies in qualification.

Boulevard859710

I'm in an extended center and the center we're connected to when EDD was first put in drivers would be going up to the dispatcher and bitching about their loads and areas that they got. Eventually the manager wouldn't let them talk to the dispatcher anymore.