Disqualified from becoming a driver for being 10 days to young?!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by mellinger58, Aug 25, 2014.

1. mellinger58

mellinger58 Member

We'll Thursday I got a phone call saying if I was 10 days old I would have gotten the job. I talked to my business agent for a few mins the other day he said it demands on when they take the other drivers which there are 3 spots open and I talked to one of them and they said that they are going in 2 week which would make me old enough to drive. Has any one else across this he so can you tell me . I really want to be a driver and I'm trying to build a case that I can win. Thank you for reading and your help
  2. rod

rod retired and happy

Give em hell. Sounds like you have a good case.
  3. mellinger58

mellinger58 Member

I hoping I'm just trying to find someone with a similar case that I can base mine off if
  4. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

Never heard of a case exactly like yours, but it seems if they wanted you, it would be workable. Just change the people around as they call you in.
  5. mellinger58

mellinger58 Member

I trying to fight this because if this spot goes back up for bid I will prolly lose it I'm dog lucky to get this shot

Sent using BrownCafe App
  6. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

If you start this thread a fourth time, somebody might realize how dedicated you are.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

You do know that if you are not able to go now that you will have another chance once you turn 21, right?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. mellinger58

mellinger58 Member

No what do you mean
  9. mellinger58

mellinger58 Member

And yes I'm real dedicated to do this thank you for your help and I'm sorry I posted it 4 time I'm just really trying to fins someone which this same problem
  10. mellinger58

mellinger58 Member

I do not want this position to go back up for bid because I got dog lucky that no one else sign the bis
  11. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Starting them younger these days.
    Should be child labor laws!
  12. Yea I already replied in another thread. You made me think I was a little nuts when I couldn't find my post.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. You are nutz!
    But I will save that,for another thread!
  14. I tried to spell it nutz but it auto corrected it. It never works in my favor. Makes me nuts.
  15. I just misspell,all the time!
  16. See I get a little nervious because people on here are a little hard on my punctuation and spelling.
  17. Just think of It as you over or under,or stops per hour!
    Who gives a crap, Dwag!
  18. rod

rod retired and happy

that's their problem if they are a little hard on.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. That's freakin hilarious.
  20. By The Book

By The Book Well-Known Member

Have you been thru the class yet? If you have it may help you because they knew you were under 21 at that time. If you haven't it may help you because the highest seniority person hasn't went driving yet. I would think as long as you are 21 when they need to put you on road in seniority order you are ok.