Ditch the Keys

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They have been retro fitting all cars in our center with keyless start and bulkheaddoor. Funny thing is they are also retro fitting 300,000 mile, unleaded, non powersteering, lap belt trucks just as well. Once again, it never ceases to amaze me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The search function is your friend.
I do search for placing things in the correct threads.....but, not having tons to do with UPS issues, I was just reporting something that was new to me and apparently WSJ too. I had no idea you had talked of this before. Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, upstate, I assume since this an old subject that you got your system.....how are you liking it? Workin' for you ?

Then stay off this thread ups poster boy,others may want to discuss this.
Check out the negative reputation of this poster. Upstate neg reped him and said don't you know who I am. Dork dork and more dork. It's just a web site thats all you really are a nobody. It doesn't matter it's time to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend and go on a date. Interact with people face to face it's a lot more healthy.

U

uber

A pic of Upstate that I found

computer,nerd.jpg
computer,nerd.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch and I are in the shadow of Satans Palace.

Yes, I have seen The Big Guy himself inside my Hub.

We don't have Keyless Entry yet. We just got telematics this past year. We are the furthest Atlanta Hub away from The Ivory Towers, I don't think they like to drive that far to test the newest stuff out on us.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've heard rumors that we will get it soon but not an exact date. For some reason we tend to get some of the technology pretty quick.

helenofcalifornia

The keyless ignition is OK, but its the automatic bulkhead-door -opener that I like the best. That alone is worth the two stops an hour they added to our loads. I think with a key old school or with the keyless ignition, you would not be saving any time. But the bulkhead door, whooo weeee!!! I do like that! Hey More!

JonFrum

I'm trying to get a sign posted by the building's exit door that the driver's use on their way to the employee parking lot, reminding them to take the fob off their belt loop and return it to the package car so we can move their package car as needed.