Dividend

T

tuknick

Shareowners of UPS UPS today elected a Board of Directors for 2005 and reappointed Deloitte & Touche LLP as the company's independent auditor.

Ten directors stood for election to the Board of Directors and all were overwhelmingly elected to one-year terms. The appointment of Deloitte & Touche to serve as the company's independent auditors for 2005 also was ratified.

T

tieguy

Terrific news. Stability during a time of uncertanty. I was kind of hoping they would elect a finance guy to be CEO so we could start making some real money.

T

tuknick

WILMINGTON, Del., May 05, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The Board of Directors of UPS [UPS] today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 33-cents per share on all outstanding Class A and Class B shares.

The dividend is payable June 1, 2005, to shareholders of record on May 16, 2005.

N

nevadapaul

A special vote was taken NO DIVIDEND THIS QTR monies to be used for the OVERNITE acquisition.

N

nevadapaul

They would be at my door too!!! The Overnight gag I found on another website!!! It did shake up a few "over-hypoed" folks.