Division Manager demoted again in the district!!!

life87

You really need to get a life. Or a Sex change. You talk like a woman. Why dont you keep local 804 educated on union issues and united. By the way this isnt Joe.:wink2:

local804

You really need to get a life. Or a Sex change. You talk like a woman. Why dont you keep local 804 educated on union issues and united. By the way this isnt Joe.:wink2:

If it isnt Joe, I am sure its one of his puppets, and I could care less. I hope he likes his demotion and hope his wife finds out what a snake he is. For someone who was running the show, looks like thinking with the wrong head cost him his glory. I give him a year then I am sure his next stop will be Grill manager at Wendys or maybe even Taco Bell.

HazMatMan

If it isnt Joe, I am sure its one of his puppets, and I could care less. I hope he likes his demotion and hope his wife finds out what a snake he is. For someone who was running the show, looks like thinking with the wrong head cost him his glory. I give him a year then I am sure his next stop will be Grill manager at Wendys or maybe even Taco Bell.

I don't think he'll make it that big, maybe selling newspapers on the side of the road, lol....

UPS Lifer

It all comes down to who really knows and how big of a stink is being made and by whom.

This is second hand from his best friend but a DM in Utah was fired when it came to light that he had relations with a feeder drivers wife at a party.

This guy was a real snake and he got what he deserved. I feel bad for his wife and kids...

I agree with Channahon - he may be denying this right now and as soon as proof can be obtained he will lose his job.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is second hand from his best friend but a DM in Utah was fired when it came to light that he had relations with a feeder drivers wife at a party.

This guy was a real snake and he got what he deserved. I feel bad for his wife and kids...

I agree with Channahon - he may be denying this right now and as soon as proof can be obtained he will lose his job.
We once had a guy from Safety make a pass at a drivers wife at a Safe Driving Party. Next thing you know fists and tables were flying . Safety guy got the snot beat out of him. It was great- you should of been there:happy2:

UPS Lifer

We once had a guy from Safety make a pass at a drivers wife at a Safe Driving Party. Next thing you know fists and tables were flying . Safety guy got the snot beat out of him. It was great- you should of been there:happy2:

ROFLMAO! Those are the parties you never forget!!

mathematics

Hey Schmidt,
Running to management for favors? Sorry Charlie, I dont make deal with the devil. Keep your yanker in your pants and you wouldnt be in this situation.

i haven't met a union employee yet that won't make a deal when his/her job is finally on the line. you [union employee] don't want to lose a job, and we don't want turnover. oh how many a deal have I seen be made with at least 2 shop stewards at Island City.

rod

Retired 22 years
All I know is that 3 times in my 30 I had some center manager or DM spitting in my face yelling "I'm going to have your job". When came right down to it I'm sure they did wish they had my job because all 3 of them were terminated later on for varoious reasons.

priceless:happy2:

UPS Lifer

All I know is that 3 times in my 30 I had some center manager or DM spitting in my face yelling "I'm going to have your job". When came right down to it I'm sure they did wish they had my job because all 3 of them were terminated later on for varoious reasons.

It is KARMA! I always say - do good things and it will come back to you... conversely the same is true. You don't have to be the one to take vengeance on someone - the natural order of things will take place. Basically - they will get theirs somewhere down the line.

I watched an operations manager (trying to move up to District Mgr) demote 5 division managers and relocate another one (who by the way is a District Manager now) and threaten div mgrs to demote a handful of managers. This was the worst reign of terror and power control I have seen in my career. It lasted 3 years. She went on to be demoted herself (2 levels) and started drinking, lost her husband and blamed one of her District Managers for what happened. She finally quit and is now working for FedEX!

The universe does seem to play a big part in these things!!!!! LOL

local804

i haven't met a union employee yet that won't make a deal when his/her job is finally on the line. you [union employee] don't want to lose a job, and we don't want turnover. oh how many a deal have I seen be made with at least 2 shop stewards at Island City.

Sorry Mathematics, I am not a shop steward and I do not make deals. I am sure this poster wasnt refering to a job saving situation either. I come to work, do as instructed, and have no problems otherwise even thinking about losing my job. What the stewards and management do behind closed doors is above me and let them handle that crap. :)

local804

we all have heard that coming from a center manager or higher before.

mathematics

Sorry Mathematics, I am not a shop steward and I do not make deals. I am sure this poster wasnt refering to a job saving situation either. I come to work, do as instructed, and have no problems otherwise even thinking about losing my job. What the stewards and management do behind closed doors is above me and let them handle that crap. :)

glad to hear it.

local804

This is the second child this lady will give birth to from a UPS supervisor. The other suit ( few years back) got moved out of the district. I doubt very very much this guy will lose his job.To their defense, the lady is pretty smoking hot. You cant make this stuff up.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

They would rather have your job, coz you get paid for every minute you work!