Divorce, UPS style

I am gonna write a country song about my divorce, first line goes something like this:
I came home expecting dinner on the table,
But there was no dinner and there was no table!

I wonder how many guys came home from a tough day at work at the ole UPS mine to find there whole house empty, happened to me. I tried to call home when I got off that night like always but the answering machine didn't pick up, phone just kept ringing. Well I thought that was odd but thought maybe the power had been knocked or something to afect the machine. Anyway, when I pulled in my driveway the neighbors all went back in their houses, which was odd. So then I open my front door and see an empty living room, no big screen TV, no sofa, nothing. At this point I thought I had been robbed{well I guess technically I had been} so I ran through the house looking for my wife. When I got to the dining room, I noticed I had a picnic table where my table used to be along with a 5 page letter explaining all of my flaws! The picnic table tipped me off anyway because thieves usually don't leave a trade in!! Anyway, I got the divorce papers a few weeks later asking for half, so I called her lawyer and asked exactly when I should expect my half to be returned!!! Losing all my material possesion was really a small price to pay to get out of a miserable marriage, lost my Z71, my 20ft Stratos bass boat, but I did keep my old Mazda pickup and 12 ft johnboat!
Were you able to keep you 401k and retirement in tact? My Exes lawyer started to go after my retirement, till I pointed out that she also had a retirement that would go into effect BEFORE mine did and could possibly be worth mor than mine(depending on how long I could last). They dropped the request. She got everything else except the debt.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I'm not sure thats a beehive. Tiegirl since you're marketing yourself for an ups man you may want to post some more pictures. Looks like the moderators could start another forum for those looking for brown love.
That is such a great idea, TIE!
So great in fact, why don't you start a thread?
Then when it all goes awry, it will be your fault, and not mine, or some other mods.:wink2:
And since you are used to the heat, we can have some entertainment at your expense!
Sample titles,

"Looking for Brown in All the wrong places":funny:

"whats brown got to do with it"

others?

You know what they say - No matter how good looking she is someone somewhere is fed up with her BS:happy2:
Did you know my Dad? lol, he used to tell me that. Another of his pearls of wisdom was, "Marry an ugly woman, no one will try to steal her away".

H

hseofpayne

Were you able to keep you 401k and retirement in tact? My Exes lawyer started to go after my retirement, till I pointed out that she also had a retirement that would go into effect BEFORE mine did and could possibly be worth mor than mine(depending on how long I could last). They dropped the request. She got everything else except the debt.
This was about 1 yearinti my full-time driving career, all we had then I believe was the good ole thrift plan. I had to sell boat and truck to buy out the equity in the house and buy little neccessities like table,chairs,forks,spoons, and plates! I forgot to mention earlier that sitting on that picnic table was one plate, one fork, and one spoon. Legally they have to leave these or they can be charged with abandonment. She did ask for health insurance for 1 year. I looked into it but it was over $200 a week, so I suggested she not get sick!

ups_vette

When I got to the dining room, I noticed I had a picnic table where my table used to be along with a 5 page letter explaining all of my flaws!
!

From what I've read in your previous posts your wife must have run out of paper.

Just kidding. I'm sure that must have been very hard for you to go thru. I hope everything worked out in the long run for the better for you, and her.

H

hseofpayne

From what I've read in your previous posts your wife must have run out of paper.

Just kidding. I'm sure that must have been very hard for you to go thru. I hope everything worked out in the long run for the better for you, and her.
Well she did use both sides of the paper, so technically it was 10 pages! Some say I have more issues than sports illustrated! That whole episode really messed me up for years. I didn't drink or do drugs before my divorce at 27 years of age, made up for lost time for a while. Everything back on track now even with all of my workers comp/surgery issues; one day at a time! As far as my ex goes, she married a Patel, had a baby, then robbed him, too! I don't necessarily want bad things for her, but I don't root for her either!!!!!

moodaddy247

I can't drive 55
I'm torn on whether I would want my wife to be my runner/helper or not. She would be a great worker, no doubt, but I am sure I would hear about it later that she did all the work and all I did was drive and point.

I don't know about your marriage situation; but remember; someday you're going to retire...and there she'll be, in the same place as she was the last ## of years... lol.. I go to work to escape out of my 'so called life'.. sometimes, its what keeps me sane.

:peaceful:

H

hseofpayne

Interesting, almost every hotel/motel here has that last name as owners.
Dairy Queen, gasoline, any room you rent

Are we funding Al Queda with the money we've spent?!

We've sold our soul to the mighty oil well

They get 40 virgins to blow us to hell!!!

preloader

Bleeding Brown from ears
You support the two of you with just a part time job at UPS? :surprised: What do you do take a couple boxes home with you to sleep in?

Ha ha ha Shutty.

Ive said before as well, i was born/raised without anything. I wont go back to that again. I have invested well enough to be able to own my home (52 payments and this puppy is all mine), i own my cars outright, i have no cable tv, cell phone, high speed internet, or many of the other nice nice things too many people have ruined their credit over. Yes, i work my 4 1/2 hours a day, mostly for the benefits, however at over 13 years now, the check aint terrible either.

btw, if you wanna be cool like me, check out some precious metals

upsdude

Dairy Queen, gasoline, any room you rent

Are we funding Al Queda with the money we've spent?!

We've sold our soul to the mighty oil well

They get 40 virgins to blow us to hell!!!

Dang, I thought it was 72
virgins! I guess IE got a hold of them too!!:angry: