Divorce vs legal separation

UPSGUY72

She told you, that you could not go? Women are silly, husbands are not children.

Yup said your not going. Then later in the morning saw the guy I was going with and told him he need to check with her to see if I had other family responsibility before he asked me to do something in the future.

UPSGUY72

upsguy went snowmobiling rather than stay home and take care of his sick wife and kids.

Both kids weren't sick and she had no problem with me going on sat with my son and the other people and there children. She only had a issue when I went out with just the guys.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Both kids weren't sick and she had no problem with me going on sat eith my son and the other people and there children. She only had a issue when I went out with just tge guys.

Hey, that's just Dave altering reality to fit his perceptions.

UPSGUY72

Now she won't let me see my children and apparently has gotten a restraining out against me. Although I haven't been served with it.

Contact my attorney tonight she said she contact her attorney and call me back tomorrow. She asked what time is a good time to call. I told her anytime after 10:30 as I basically my own boss most of the day.