DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
ad1b63b21e70c4037e4c02dba1dbc22f.jpg

Garage Organization

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have rope light over 3 sections of cabinets that highlight my rooster collection and artificial vine decor. I wish I could do under cabinets but power would be difficult to run.
I have several rope lights above the cabinets for my rooster/chicken collection too....26 of them and well spaced because I have lots of feet and 17 inches of clearance.

My computer desk is part of the kitchen cabinetry on one end and with a computer, there is a power supply there.

CaliforniaPaul

I have several rope lights above the cabinets for my rooster/chicken collection too....26 of them and well spaced because I have lots of feet and 17 inches of clearance.

My computer desk is part of the kitchen cabinetry on one end and with a computer, there is a power supply there.
I have over 30 rooster statues, paintings, bookends, trivits, outdoor roosters, etc. I have been instructed to cease collecting buy the boss!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Cloth napkin cafe curtains: Just clip 'em on and you're done; cute, cheap, easy to change out for different seasons and meant to be laundered often