DIY projects

Brownsfan

Take an old school tv cabinet, and cut 3 feet off of the top to make a more modern looking cabinet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 192

rod

Retired 22 years

space saving garage organization. The folding bench idea could be used in a laundry, a workroom...

I built a fold down table in the laundry room at the wifes request. (It HAD to fold down). Its been over a year now and has never been folded down. I knew that when I built it but Oh No--on her orders it HAD to fold down. Women!

That's not a good idea for a garage. I guarantee it will have too much stuff on it to fold down.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Add a little color to your winter games with a little food coloring and water. It’s a great outdoor activity for the kids.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Love the lighting for the early risers especially.
I have 17" of clearance above my kitchen upper cabinets and the rope lighting is up there providing subtle lighting and featuring my chickens too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bc3f84b7b8d2a26c76c1a6f22ac8e64f.jpg

Disassemble wood pallet boards, apply various paints and stains, reassemble, add sturdy legs and you have a fashionable and eye-catching new piece for your home!

rod

Retired 22 years

great idea for garage storage

I used to deliver to a restaurant that had about 50 of theses milk crates stashed outside their back door all the time (good heavy duty ones). One day I asked if I could grab a few of them. The manager said take as many as you want as those belonged to some dairy that they hadn't used for a couple of months and were just in the way. I took about 20 of them and wish now I would have grabbed them all.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good idea.....

Guys think they need to spend a ton of money for Valentine's Day. For the average woman, something like this will score a lot more points than an expensive box of chocolates. It's the effort and thought put into it, most times.

Then of course, there are always the materialistic women who would be upset to get this, but who wants that kind of woman anyway?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I used to deliver to a restaurant that had about 50 of theses milk crates stashed outside their back door all the time (good heavy duty ones). One day I asked if I could grab a few of them. The manager said take as many as you want as those belonged to some dairy that they hadn't used for a couple of months and were just in the way. I took about 20 of them and wish now I would have grabbed them all
I agree free is your friend, but you can buy these online. A little pricey for a retiree, but at least the milk crate police won't come knocking on your door. lol.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/milk-crate-85055.aspx

rod

Retired 22 years
I agree free is your friend, but you can buy these online. A little pricey for a retiree, but at least the milk crate police won't come knocking on your door. lol.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/milk-crate-85055.aspx

$15.00 each + shipping-----I don't think so. I'm not worried about the milk crate police ---the restaurant manager said they had been notified a couple of times to get their crates or they would be thrown in the dumpster. That was probably 20+ years ago.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Have him lie down and put painter's tape outlining the head on the floor. He can go play and you spend all the time needed to line up the cars. Then call the kid back for 2 seconds and get the shot.