Do freight drivers make more than regular drivers?

cyberdyne

How much does class A freight driver make compared to regular driver? I saw on the job description that as long as you have one year class A experience, you can be a class A freight driver compared to if you want to be a regular driver, you have to be a package handler for 7 years first. If that's the case, then I was thinking of getting my class A license, get one year of experience, then apply as a freight driver one year later instead of getting hired as a package handler right now and working part time for 7 years before becoming a regular driver.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How much does class A freight driver make compared to regular driver? I saw on the job description that as long as you have one year class A experience, you can be a class A freight driver compared to if you want to be a regular driver, you have to be a package handler for 7 years first. If that's the case, then I was thinking of getting my class A license, get one year of experience, then apply as a freight driver one year later instead of getting hired as a package handler right now and working part time for 7 years before becoming a regular driver.
Are you asking about UPS freight vs UPS feeder driver

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1461784771.871948.jpg