Do I tell them I'm going to file grievance first?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.png
Who Tha friend* is Feddy Wap?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So, you are one of the people I most respect here , even though the feeling is not mutual , I found out you were somehow put on my ignore list , without my permission , anyhow, you got any Memorial Day smoker plans???

Oh please. You're just easy to pick on.:)

How in the hell did someone else put me on your ignore list? Maybe @Monkey Butt up to nefarious deeds?

As for Memorial Day, I have no idea. Too much weird crap going on around here with old folks. Things have to settle down before I even think about it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

How in the hell did someone else put me on your ignore list? Maybe @Monkey Butt up to nefarious deeds?

As for Memorial Day, I have no idea. Too much weird crap going on around here with old folks. Things have to settle down before I even think about it.
lol...he said NEFARIOUS! I just love that word.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I have no idea. There were 5 people on ot when I clicked on it. I took you and one other person off immediately , the other 3, as you would say "meh" left them on. Lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I took criminal justice classes. I wanted to ne in FBI\ Secret Service till I learned how how impossible that was going to be.

Yeah, and I was going to take the federal civil service test to be a guard at a minimum security, country club prison near here until I learned that first I'd have to work at one of the meanest maximum security facilities in the country.