Do our customers understand......

menotyou

bella amicizia
We have been instructed to do that for years. Being in the same district as Nuancy, I am wondering why he didn't know this??????? Isn't he the 'Resident know-it-all'?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have never been instructed to deliver lottery tickets through the front door of a business which has an established receiving area. I deliver to one of our local drug store chains (Kinney) and everything, including lottery tickets, is delivered to receiving. I deliver them through the front door for any convenience stores

Cementups

Box Monkey
I usually just let the manager who signed for the lottery tickets know that they are part of the pile.

If you are worried about some loser picking them up and walking away with them, scratching them off and then taking them somewhere else to claim the winners.....DON'T!! Those tickets have to be activated by the machine at the store that they were sent to before any action further can be taken on those tickets. If they are not activated, they are dead tickets. (My mom works for the lottery)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep we had "some loser" preloader steal a box. Best part was he gave them to all his friends and they all went down.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I usually just let the manager who signed for the lottery tickets know that they are part of the pile.

If you are worried about some loser picking them up and walking away with them, scratching them off and then taking them somewhere else to claim the winners.....DON'T!! Those tickets have to be activated by the machine at the store that they were sent to before any action further can be taken on those tickets. If they are not activated, they are dead tickets. (My mom works for the lottery)
No, not worried about that at all. AZ lottery tickets say "Deliver to front desk" and the shipper is always right. :happy2:

Last edited: