Do Seasonal Driver Helpers get drug tested?

Anthonysg0113

Maybe not in the BOG but at "real life" larger hubs they do.

I've seen supes sit outside watching the PTers walk in as a "fitness for duty" test.
Why, drug testing pt's is a waste of money. They can't keep pt's because of drugs, it's the pay and no promise of fulltime coming shortly thereafter.

trickpony1

I want to thank DIDO for disagreeing with my posts # 60 and 61.

As I suggested earlier, in another thread, perhaps DIDO should goggle "codependent" to better understand why drugs are not a victimless crime.

It appears he is unwilling or unable to do that.

Someday he'll understand. It won't be anytime soon but one day.......

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I want to thank DIDO for disagreeing with my posts # 60 and 61.

As I suggested earlier, in another thread, perhaps DIDO should goggle "codependent" to better understand why drugs are not a victimless crime.

It appears he is unwilling or unable to do that.

Someday he'll understand. It won't be anytime soon but one day.......
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448507828.834361.jpg

Gear

Parts on Order
Just a reminder, oxycontin, vicodin and percocets will fail a drug test. There is no difference between a pot smoking PTer and a pill popping FT driver. Just because a dr may prescribe them, doesn't make you less of a drug user. Drugs are drugs. They are not vitamins.

Johney

Just a reminder, oxycontin, vicodin and percocets will fail a drug test. There is no difference between a pot smoking PTer and a pill popping FT driver. Just because a dr may prescribe them, doesn't make you less of a drug user. Drugs are drugs. They are not vitamins.
But, if prescribed they will not get you in trouble as if they weren't prescribed. Doesn't make it any better but not illegal.

Anthonysg0113

What if you're a pot smoking FT'er?

Gear

Parts on Order
What if you're a pot smoking FT'er?

Smoke away my friend.

Im just not a fan of people who take painkillers or xanax and talk bad about pot smokers. Drugs are drugs, you wont be fired with a prescription but you are still a user. For the record I have no problems with any drug users, its your life do what you want.