Do some of you guys work out? If you do

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
For the love of god learn to use the search function. I'm beginning to think you're trolling us because every thread you've started on here has been covered 10 plus times.
Just slap on one of these:

wpL9Am.gif

I'm ok everywhere but my belly and I hate sit-ups. So I bought a wondercore sit up thing. It really worked. I was getting some nice abs started, because it was so easy, you could do like 500 crunches at a time. But it messed up my inner ear, I thought I was sick. First time I called in sick to UPS ever in over 7 years. Next day I couldn't even stand up without falling straight to the floor. It got better, but now I have my gut back.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm ok everywhere but my belly and I hate sit-ups. So I bought a wondercore sit up thing. It really worked. I was getting some nice abs started, because it was so easy, you could do like 500 crunches at a time. But it messed up my inner ear, I thought I was sick. First time I called in sick to UPS ever in over 7 years. Next day I couldn't even stand up without falling straight to the floor. It got better, but now I have my gut back.
Sit ups do nothing for your stomach. You cant workout one area and lose fat there.