Do supervisors have access to employees home addresses?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why don't you want sups to know where you live? I wouldn't want them to know either but I don't get the question.
This is why
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430400262.624349.jpg

PT Car Washer

I have seen PT sups access employees job application to find out where else they have worked. Not sure if they all can or just those with special clearance.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I have seen PT sups access employees job application to find out where else they have worked. Not sure if they all can or just those with special clearance.

All PT sups have access to SEAS (or whatever it's called) and the contact info is readily available.

Not that it matters much, anyway. The OP probably collects his paper check (or direct deposit stub) from the aforementioned sup... And guess what's printed on the front, for everybody to see? ;)

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I think you just need access to enter the HR portal.
All PT sups have access to SEAS (or whatever it's called) and the contact info is readily available.
You can get it through SEAS, but it's easier to get it from GTS.

OP your sup absolutely has access to your address. In time cards it would only be 4 clicks from log in to having your information. I think you're a little paranoid though..

vowl

up late
I don't really care about my bosses knowing where I live. I direct deposit so no stubs. Some people I work with tear off their address information and leave it in plain sight. It makes my brain explode. We have so many people coming in and out of employment at UPS. Don't leave your personal information out there.

trance

Anyone who has access to time card records or safety dash items would have access to the address on file, all my PT sups have that level of access. However if you feel like it's an issue then contact someone and escalate it.