Do supervisors have access to employees home addresses?

browntroll

address is on my paycheck, anyone can look at it since my sups leave paychecks on their desks for anyone to grab.
if anyone has a problem with me doubt they would follow me home but that would be interesting. did hear a story of a guy
getting followed home by another guy but turns out they lived a block away from each other lol took them 2 years to realize it.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Clearly not since you you guys are soft and not only condone but watch and applaud as supervisors do union jobs.
They're giving it to a union driver to deliver instead of doing it themselves. And you still have a problem with it?

Sometimes I think people complain just to hear themselves talk.

box_beeyotch

They're giving it to a union driver to deliver instead of doing it themselves. And you still have a problem with it?

Their shuttling work which they are not supposed to do. Here, they use air drivers or layoff guys to run misloads or large bulk stops. Our drivers do not and will not tolerate management handling packages period.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Shuttling misloads is a union job, aka moving bargaining unit work. Apparently management at these facilities should focus on doing their job of managing as to avoid these problems in the first place.

ColdPenguin

Don't worry, they are not going to stalk you for your skillful mastery of the English language. Who cares if they know where you live...
u never know what people are capable of. i learned that a lot of times in the past. i try to take precautions wherever i can, cuz no, i dont trust people at all. and i piss people off a lot. even when im trying not to.

ArcherUTR

address is on my paycheck, anyone can look at it since my sups leave paychecks on their desks for anyone to grab.
if anyone has a problem with me doubt they would follow me home but that would be interesting. did hear a story of a guy
getting followed home by another guy but turns out they lived a block away from each other lol took them 2 years to realize it.
It's on your :censored2:ing paycheck you :censored2:.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
bleedinbrown58 anyone will blow their top if their backed in to a corner or :censored2:ed wit enough.
downloadfile-14.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Their shuttling work which they are not supposed to do. Here, they use air drivers or layoff guys to run misloads or large bulk stops. Our drivers do not and will not tolerate management handling packages period.

Good for you.

Here we prefer to take care of the customer regardless of who gets the package(s) to the driver(s) in question.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good for you.

Here we prefer to take care of the customer regardless of who gets the package(s) to the driver(s) in question.
Then why not hire some $8.00/hr guys to just skip the driver part and get it to the customer, maybe Lasership would be happy to help service your customers. You could grab a movie or something while they service your customers since your management team can't seem to do their job.