Do the majority of UPS employees(the package handlers in particular) really hate their jobs...

PT Car Washer

I swear you guys are the biggest bunch of babies ever.

No college education and make 100k+ a year delivering packages. Full paid benefits and pension,401k if you want. Union job security.

"But, but, but I have to carry a few heavy boxes up a flight of stairs maybe once a day"

How about the 50+ year old guys that do roofing, masonry, and framing who don't touch that pay or benefits and never complain about their job or their back hurting after a hard days work. In the cooler months do you guys even break a sweat?
My son who has been driving since spring, tells me the job is easy. It's the management that makes it hard.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No college education and make 100k+ a year delivering packages. Full paid benefits and pension,401k if you want. Union job security.

"But, but, but I have to carry a few heavy boxes up a flight of stairs maybe once a day"

How about the 50+ year old guys that do roofing, masonry, and framing who don't touch that pay or benefits and never complain about their job or their back hurting after a hard days work. In the cooler months do you guys even break a sweat?

Except for the college education part-----you would be surprised as to how many of us have our degrees----the rest of this is spot on.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Werent you the crybaby asking how to make your 30 days PT by kissing management ass because they asked you to be a PT sup? Didn't you say you were going to lead them on just to make seniority ?

Oh and a lot of drivers have a college degree. I'm one.

Come down to south flood big guy. I'll let you take out my bricked out P1000 and my 12 hour planned day.

If you make it back without dying and getting it done when I do, then I'll take your "opinion" into consideration.

Otherwise, go crawl back under the trailer park from which you came.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Im not saying upsers are stupid by any means. But a college education is unnecessary for most of these jobs and no one can argue that

Sounds like with your educational level you present here, maybe you should go try to get a degree.

Did you even graduate high school??

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Werent you the crybaby asking how to make your 30 days PT by kissing management ass because they asked you to be a PT sup? Didn't you say you were going to lead them on just to make seniority ?

Oh and a lot of drivers have a college degree. I'm one.

Come down to south flood big guy. I'll let you take out my bricked out P1000 and my 12 hour planned day.

If you make it back without dying and getting it done when I do, then I'll take your "opinion" into consideration.

Otherwise, go crawl back under the trailer park from which you came.

Kid please. I'm not concerned about my 30 days. I made it anyways.

No one cares if you have a college degree. It's not required and you know it. Everyone who doesn't have one makes the same pay as you, but hey, at least you're educated. Looks like it made a world of difference

The fact that you are even arguing what I said further proves my point. My best friend is a driver and I have gotten close to several and do landscape work for one. Is not thr hardest job in he world, not even close. Hate to burst your bubble

Get off your high horse you tool. You just sound like a huge V*.

Also, stop following me around in every thread I post in.

Last edited by a moderator: