• Yes

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 68.3%

• Total voters

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Did you bother reading the posts up to this point?

It is one thing for the BA and center manage to go at one another in the office.

It is quite another for the BA to chew out the center manager in front of a group of hourlies. It is unprofessional and more often than not can backfire.

*manager*

Orion inc.

I like turtles
if you want street gred at my hub you have to be fired or have a whole bunch of warning letters. no one will respect you otherwise, ha ha.

in my book room I framed all my warning letters and they are on the wall. it makes me laugh to look at them, family thinks I am nuts to keep them.

and anyway, why would you quit after 21 years? You are in the backstretch man. before you know it you will be collecting 4 grand a month ( or whatever it is ) for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

keep going.
Let's see a pic of that framed wall of warning letters

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Did you bother reading the posts up to this point?

It is one thing for the BA and center manage to go at one another in the office.

It is quite another for the BA to chew out the center manager in front of a group of hourlies. It is unprofessional and more often than not can backfire.

I hope the union has you on retainer for your services and vast knowledge of everything.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They don't want to really fire u all. They want to temporarily fire us to show us they own us. For a majority of workers, even the threat of them getting fired lights a fire under their ass to stop filing greviences, come in early to sort their truck, and do anything management asks for them all to keep a good name and stay under the radar

They already tried with me a few times and didn't get the results they were looking for.

As was said in office space:

"But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired. ”.
unfortunate but true.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You need to start using your girl power to your advantage....
Yeah, ehh, never been like that. Just want to be one of the gang, and I succeeded. I did use it more than once for other things....like when I rolled through a stop sign....in my own truck, I told the cop it was a manual tranny, not used to driving it, didnt want to stop....Might not be able to get going......hardy har har...lmbo

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah, ehh, never been like that. Just want to be one of the gang, and I succeeded. I did use it more than once for other things....like when I rolled through a stop sign....in my own truck, I told the cop it was a manual tranny, not used to driving it, didnt want to stop....Might not be able to get going......hardy har har...lmbo
You are one of the gang here... We love you!!!screw your scrub center Mgr...