Do they think im some kinda machine? cant make them happy.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My dues are once a month (out of my second paycheck of the month), 2 hours pay + $1.
Mine are taken out in the same paycheck as yours...they are based on our hourly rate? My dues have gone up significantly since I started, but I just assumed PTers in a local all paid the same amount.

Rainman

Its all good.
I work to the best of my ability each and every day. Some days I work harder than others---it is all based on the dispatch---and there are days where I do have to slow down a bit so that I am not sitting around waiting for my 6pm mall drop box pickup.
I work to the best of my ability every day just like you. The point I was trying to make is that if we go all out every day the stress on the body parts will keep us from lasting the requisite number of years it takes for us to get to retirement. I am paying the price now for my earlier runner/gunner years.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I work to the best of my ability each and every day. Some days I work harder than others---it is all based on the dispatch---and there are days where I do have to slow down a bit so that I am not sitting around waiting for my 6pm mall drop box pickup.
Look left, right, left Super Dave..