Do we get to grow beards in new contract?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I went back and looked, can we have just a regular beard, I'm not looking for the political connotations of Osama. I don't want to convey the wrong message.

uuuuuuh maybe you need to go back to elementry school reading comprehension, because no where did I say I don't shower daily. I said showering daily prior to work.
You left it open to interpretation when you didn't qualify that you preferred to shower daily but in the evenings. Geeeez, lighten up.

H

heartline

On the lighter side of contract talks, I'll ask the ever present question, "when do we get to grow some beards around here?" Do we have some language in this new contract about facial hair. Seriously people, its 2007 not 1937, I don't think a customer is going to get scared if the ups guy has a goatee or even a beard. I'm not asking for a ZZ TOP kinda beard either just something well maintained on my face other than a mustache. Give me some feedback on this please!

Well , where does it stop (the beard) and what does it look like, and who sez how long and pretty.........What is pretty..........

krash

Go big orange
I knew a Muslim driver @ the ATL hub who had a beard half as long as ZZ top. Seen a handful with the short haired beard due to medical reasons.

ol'browneye

Just wondering. Why is it that probably 75-80% of us male drivers have dark hair and mustaches? (as opposed to the 5% of women drivers:wink2:) I had a woman trying to describe a driver to me one time to figure out who he was. She said he had dark hair and a mustache. Then she said come to think of it, every driver I see has dark hair and a mustache! Never thought about it till then but many of us do, including me. (I've had mine since 8th grade.)

rocket man

I belive it would be a knightmare . Then you would have an issue across the country whats accapatable. whats a gotee. whos not shaving a week at a time saying im growing a beard then im not, I hate shaving everyday, But thats one i agree with the company,

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here's my stash...is it too big? I get hassled about it regularly.
stash.jpg

That is a manly stache ... for a Texan. :cool-little:

pregnantworker

my sister is a UPS part-time sup and she's 4 months pregnant and they forced her to take disability she just wanted to make a "light duty" request and save her 6 mo disability for later so that she didn't have to rush immediately back to work or risk being unpaid but now they forced her to take a disability leave stating that she was unable to lift 70 pounds is that fair or more importantly legal