Do we have to get EDD?

DOK

They would notice....but I see where your going with this ....continue

I came from the days when no one knew how many stops you had left....

And also, if this shows up on some report that may turn up the heat on someone, I don't know, might be fun to watch.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I came from the days when no one knew how many stops you had left....

And also, if this shows up on some report that may turn up the heat on someone, I don't know, might be fun to watch.
They need to see your progress, when you do a stop it comes off the list...

T

Turdferguson

Screenshot_2015-07-29-22-01-28.png

You

AKCoverMan

Regardless of if you download EDD the system back at the center still shows what stops you have done and what stops you have left.

If your thinking they can't see how close you are to being done and turn on the Green Light Of Doom I fear you are mistaken.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If you're not in an Orion center, you could go without getting EDD and no one would know/care if you know how to run the route, however you would not know what's on your truck unless you printed a manifest before leaving. Also you'd have to key in every address by hand for each stop which gets old quickly.

I recently got EDD before leaving the building then got to my first stop and saw a transmission failed error...so no EDD. The OMS couldn't figure out how to send me the stops so I had to fly by the seat of my pants for a couple hours until they shuttled me out another diad loaded with the stops. I was surprised at how I was able to work those two hours so easily without EDD/a manifest.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have run a couple of routes that run EAMs, then meet with another driver to get packages that went down the belt after I left. My EDD would be updated around 11a or so with the packages that did not download to the EDD that I downloaded.

If you really do not want anyone to know, download, toggle out of the EDD screen, hit #4 (the 'old' delivery screen) and knock yourself out.

SCV good to go sir.

During the last peak the power went out in the hub early in the morning. Had no EDD until almost about noon, it was a major pain in the ass as far as productivity went. However it was nice to have to constantly organize my packages and it made knowing my next 5 stops a lot easier.