Do we need to work black friday?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Yes the union agreed with Ups again. We have mandatory work for that Friday. Could Saturday deliveries be next?
Yes and Sunday too if they can keep the hours down during the week. They might go to a 4 day work week with split week choices. Some work Monday thru Thursday, others can choose Thursday thru Sunday. Pickups will be determined on who is opened. Do it keep a much larger volume flow. Oca airs will go thru the roof . UPS24 7 . This would open up a lot of different jobs especially for the senior burned out driver. Lets stay visible constantly but please paint the trucks or put flames on all the trucks. They won't let me drive the flames truck even on the yard. I ask every year. Tuesday thru Friday would be perfect 11 hours a day. Have Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off I would do it. Let the less senior drivers handle the weekend.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If I could start all over again and pick who I would be, I might pick Keith Richards.

Fifty+ years of booze, drugs and rock and roll, and he's still rocking.

(Not to mention the women!)

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
black-friday-web.jpg
I don't work on black friday.

We were told it was regular work day, but listed as a holiday. The BA said they wanted to pay straight time. So will probably go to an arbitrator.