Do you enjoy your job?

• Thread starter FrigidAdCorrector
  • Start date

ryansox

Most days I enjoy the job, but there are always those days were everything goes bad. I like the feeling of actually accomplishing something throughout the day. Plus the pay and benefits are great.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A lot of you said customers and co-workers were the reasons you like the job. Me I'm in it for the pay, mainly the pension, and bennies. I do however enjoy delivering obvious childrens gifts at peak and making sure the parent(s) see them and the kids don't.

DSM515

I do like my job for the most part but i sure miss the pre Wall Street UPS when it felt more of a professional company then a company barely held together by bubble gum and packing tape like it does now. We used to be the gold standard for shipping now we're just another shipping company.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Even two ton Tessie?
IMHO women are not usually the ones you want to look at. And for the most part, women dont care how they look any more, Rarely do you see a beauty. Even the young ones are fat, sloppy, lazy, Pimply. Just like the rare good looking male. The whole world has gone to hell!!

YardMedVet

Part time sort 6yrs. I like my job, in and out for full benefits, and u meet all kinds of co-workers. Still pretty in my neighborhood lol Local 767

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
IMHO women are not usually the ones you want to look at. And for the most part, women dont care how they look any more, Rarely do you see a beauty. Even the young ones are fat, sloppy, lazy, Pimply. Just like the rare good looking male. The whole world has gone to hell!!
you must go to wal-mart a lot

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I need more than a hug....................

If it would make you feel better, you can deliver to this hot guy I know and I'll... oops, this guy will be in the buff!

lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like women answering the door with little,if any clothes on....just saying.
tumblr_ncy26nH0qh1terwlso1_500.gif

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I like women answering the door with little,if any clothes on....just saying.
My favorite UPS moment was as a helper. With the driver all day would grab the next stop and go. Until one moment he stopped me "No no no!!!" I was confused, I had the right one. He said "I've got this one." About peed my pants laughing when I saw the lady who opened the door, absolutely beautiful with very little on. He told me "She does it every time and it's the highlight of my day." I joke with him now that I won't let guys wash his truck because he stopped me from making that delivery.

A real mixed bag. Very interesting to see!