Do You Guys and Gals Work In The Rain?

W

westsideworma

Yes I know, nor are his followers, but I am.

Actually, I am impressed by it, but like govols I fail to see how this makes him the better candidate? Much like John Kerry touting his purple hearts. What does that have to do with being president?

I don't care for either candidate in fact I'm tired of it being the lesser of two evils instead of a candidate that people are actually enthusiastic about. I think McCains age coupled with Palin as a VP candidate are costing him votes. It has nothing to do with her being a woman, but more of many people think she has no idea what she's doing. Running AK and then the USA are two different things.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, I am a democrat (that doesn't mean liberal), I won't lie about it but I haven't really liked our potential presidents either.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Actually, I am impressed by it, but like govols I fail to see how this makes him the better candidate? Much like John Kerry touting his purple hearts. What does that have to do with being president?

I don't care for either candidate in fact I'm tired of it being the lesser of two evils instead of a candidate that people are actually enthusiastic about. I think McCains age coupled with Palin as a VP candidate are costing him votes. It has nothing to do with her being a woman, but more of many people think she has no idea what she's doing. Running AK and then the USA are two different things.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, I am a democrat (that doesn't mean liberal), I won't lie about it but I haven't really liked our potential presidents either.
Well she has run Alaska. managed a large budget, fought greed, what has Obama done. Oh thats right he ran Acorn.
I was not too thrilled about the choices, but hands down only one is qualified to lead. This isnt against Palin/ Obama in case you didnt know. Obama has not paid his dues, hes too questionable, and very unlikeable, to those of us who dont want our wealth spread around. And to those of us who like the home of the brave and the free. If he wins, you will see. But we can deal with 4 yrs of an idiot we did it before.
If you dont know by now who is the only qualified candidate, go to rock the vote or one of those concerts for the unsure.
Say what you all want about Bush, we have not been attacked again. I doubt we will say that for long if he gets in.
But go do the dutiful thing, and vote. If you dont a care-a-van will come for you, wine and dine you. And get caught up in all the oohs and ahhs over some man who has you all captured. Or use your brain. And actually think it through.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
He lies about anything. and everything. I cant keep up. so the only thing he did have command of, he denies. What a loser. I cant believe such a deceitful lying fake is actually a short week away from coronation. It truly makes my favorite saying true. I am surrounded by idiots.

He lies about anything. and everything. I cant keep up. so the only thing he did have command of, he denies. What a loser. I cant believe such a deceitful lying fake is actually a short week away from coronation. It truly makes my favorite saying true. I am surrounded by idiots.
The things he can't lie around are discounted as not important. One of the reoccurring statements from the left has been, " That's not important, let's talk about fill in the blank "( the economy or Iraq, or Palin's clothes). I know and understand that the economy and the war in Iraq are important issues, but so is the true character of the person running the show. While Obama is busy "fixing" our economy, what else will he be doing that may not suit the rest of the country? With the extended time we have had to evaluate the candidates, we have learned very little about issues that will effect our country just as much as the economy or war will. To me, the economy is kinda like an affair in a marriage, it's a serious issue that will be addressed and hopefully a good solution found for all involved. There are many issues not as overwhelmingly large that can adversely effect us that, if left alone to fester, will destroy us just as well.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream

On the same line of thinking running nothing and then the USA isn't the same thing either. :happy-very: