Do you have to be 21 to drive?

Quigley

Can someone please tell me where I can find in writing, that says you have to be 21 to be a driver?
Thank You Quigley

Quigley

Why dont you two idiots start you own thread and leave this one to someone who may know the answer to my question.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I love the fact that everyone thinks upstate is in mgmt. Hey Quigley, pm 705red, I'm sure he'll know the answer. He's a shop steward, as is bubsdad. Me, I just take everyone's word for it, as it doesn't matter to me. I didn't start at UPS till I was 30.

Whatever morons may surround you unless you`re 21 you arent going to be driving one of our vehicles. Says it right here on the UPS website.

Package Car Driver Intent Process

Employees must meet the following requirements at the present time and at the time of promotion:
  1. Must have at least one year of service with UPS
  2. Must be at least 21 years of age
  3. No moving violations or accidents during the past 12 months
  4. No suspensions or revocations within the past three years
  5. Must obtain a Class “C” Non – CDL permit and Driver Abstract from
    the Secretary of State and upon notification, submit them to the
    District Human Resources Department
  6. Must be able to drive manual transmission (stick shift)
Employees that fulfill the qualifications and are interested in become Package Drivers should submit a letter of intent to District Human Resources. If you are interested in a service provider position and you meet the qualifications, please turn in your intent letter to Human Resources. If you need additional information, you can contact your Human Resources representative.

Sorry Bud