Votes: 12 38.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I didn't notice

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Who's Gumby?

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Maybe Upstate is holding auditions for his successor once he is retired and no longer posting on here?
He will never retire from this site. Mark my words. I'll have 6 name changes and. He'll still be here. He's a brown cafe warrior.

He's the villain you love to hate
He's the bad guy you root against in the movies.
He's the reason people join this site just to pick a fight because he's such a mean guy.
Just like people join the site because they want to be friends with @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. There are many characters here and many reasons people come here.

Elections be it teamster or presidential campaign me and go and so do the members of this forum. But the regular that stick around like @UpstateNYUPSer @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U keep this site relevant and entertaining.

He will never retire from this site. Mark my words. I'll have 6 name changes and. He'll still be here. He's a brown cafe warrior.

He's the villain you love to hate
He's the bad guy you root against in the movies.
He's the reason people join this site just to pick a fight because he's such a mean guy.
Just like people join the site because they want to be friends with @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. There are many characters here and many reasons people come here.

Elections be it teamster or presidential campaign me and go and so do the members of this forum. But the regular that stick around like @UpstateNYUPSer @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U keep this site relevant and entertaining.
Well said my friend.

Go Fred Z:-)

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That's what's lacking in many threads is the ability to respectively disagree. Why do some people feel an uncontrollable urge to comment on threads they know nothing about? If a thread doesn't interest me or it's about something I don't know anything about, I leave it alone. It's just that simple.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
o2W8jk.gif