do you thing tony d should just retire?

LittleBilly19

i think tony d (lonewolf,agitator 2 and alot more) should retire because he is all in the politics of the union just to wear a suit to work. not good:sick::sick::sick::peaceful:

5Angels

Why is that not good?

Because Its a comfy cushion for him.
He shouldn't of sold us out. He made a deal with the devil (U.P.S/Hoffa) When your in that hall, u should tell it to the members the way it is. Do not wait till u win an election then tell us....

804brown

i think tony d (lonewolf,agitator 2 and alot more) should retire because he is all in the politics of the union just to wear a suit to work. not good:sick::sick::sick::peaceful:

so, you "thing" tony d should retire. LOL The members retired him last december. and once again when he ran for steward in the spring. We want to move forward NOT BACKWARD. The old board had their time and they failed us. The new board is a work in progress. Only time will tell.

LittleBilly19

so, you "thing" tony d should retire. LOL The members retired him last december. and once again when he ran for steward in the spring. We want to move forward NOT BACKWARD. The old board had their time and they failed us. The new board is a work in progress. Only time will tell.
Sorry about thing. Ok I. Think he should just retire. And no the old board won't go away and the new board so far blows

5Angels

I think he should keep going so we can have ten more stupid thread like this one.

That u cant seem to keep away from.
I think Brown cafe has seen a lot more members from 804 on this site,willing to speak up and not allow garbage back in the hall.
Little Billy u are right. 407 U know this is the first thing u do when u wake up...come to the 804 threads..lol
Sorry Little Billy,I think Tony D.should keep on working.....Till He's 90...That way theres more money in the pension fund!

LittleBilly19

I think Brown cafe has seen a lot more members from 804 on this site,willing to speak up and not allow garbage back in the hall.
Little Billy u are right. 407 U know this is the first thing u do when u wake up...come to the 804 threads..lol
Sorry Little Billy,I think Tony D.should keep on working.....Till He's 90...That way theres more money in the pension fund!

Lol u are rite if t.d and manager s.m and building manager b.b. keep working when I retire there will be more money

you got me there I do keep coming back for more. I tried to get you guys your own forum but I guess it didn't go over to well.