Do you think that he still has a job?

Johney

Yea those dudes are independent contractors with piercings face tats arm tats ect ect. True player who are always down to score and hook up.
I know of three guys in our building who have been picked up for soliciting not on the clock but just the same.They all still work there.

Big Babooba

Skinfield? Mardi Gras, 5th Alarm and Show Bar. I work nights and have not ventured there in 23 years .

Mardi Gras: The last time I was there was about 25 years ago. One of the dancers laughed like a horse and shoot ping pong balls from you know where. Who knows, we were so drunk, she could have been a horse!

5th Alarm: Located in an old fire station. The place is a dive. The last time I was there was the same night I was at the "Gras". The "lady" set a chair on he stage in front of me. She sat down and wrapped her legs around her head. She proceeded to do things that would have made her daddy happy about all that money he spent on gymnastics lessons when she was a kid!

The Show Bar: The Show Bar was my favorite. Back about 30 years ago if you got called for jury duty, you had it for the whole month. The Show Bar is where we often spent our lunch hour. Often we had a wee too much to drink when we returned to the jury pool. We weren't drunk, just feeling a little good. Luck would have it that on one of those days, four of us got seated on a jury for a DUI case.

UPSGUY72

Skinfield? Mardi Gras, 5th Alarm and Show Bar. I work nights and have not ventured there in 23 years .

I don't know any of the routes in downtown Springfield except the South end. I have been the the Mardi Gras back in the day when I was single... I do however have the opportunity to wandering into Anthony's every once in a while while I cover that route....

rushfan

I know that the FedEx drivers (UPS Feeder equivalent) stop in Carlin Nevada. I've seen them take the courtesy shuttle to the "house of ill repute".