Do you think this site is addictive???

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
brownmonster,

This is not accurate. It is very easy for me to decide what I think.

I think this site is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

I think it is very similar to the way alcohol is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Sincerely,
I

Are you the computer that beat the humans on Jeopardy?

moreluck

golden ticket member
anonymous,

I am not reading anything into this.

I simply answered the question posed by the OP, you.

Any followup replies that I have made were in direct response to replies to my original contribution, nothing more, nothing less.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that is how discussion threads are supposed to work.

I am very sorry that you are not pleased with my responses but they were not directed at you.

Even so I am sorry, and I hope you will forgive me.

Sincerely,
I
I read your response in a "robbie the robot" type speech pattern....funny !!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
So over 10,000 posts would qualify as a debilitating disease?

...and 30,000 would be...?

.....a reason to get help!

I think if you post about it, someone out here will help!! LOL!!

Something you should hit by July 16th of 2013.

Upstate will hit 30,000 by July 16th, 2013?

I was planning on making him take me out for my birthday that day!!!
I will just forget it and just think about what might have been on July 16th...instead.!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The hardest part is if you are away for a few days and you come back to a sea of "new posts" and it takes forever to open them all and get caught up.

I don't take computer or any phone on a getaway......that's what a getaway is..."to getaway"!

bbsam

Staff member
I am not addicted! I can stop anytime I want! It's none of your business what I do in my free time anyway. Now go piss off. Moreluck's posting crazy crap again and I gotta go set her straight again. It's all her fault I'm here so much in the first place. And Cheryl's fault too. She made this site. Oh yeah, she wants me to take responsibility for my own actions but she knew what she was doing. Yeah, nothing but a pusher. That's what she is. Or would be I mean 'cause I'm not addicted. I can stop anytime I want! I just don't want to.