Do you think

Indecisi0n

I was talking to a fred the other day about unions and I was amazed at how brainwashed he was into thinking unions are a bad thing. I just laughed and moved on.

oldupsman

Some of the more vocal FedEx couriers have been pushing for an operational slowdown in response to the diversion of some of their work over to Ground.
I have an old friend from high school who started with FedEx as an express driver from day 1. What was that 82?, 83?
Been one of those vocal guys. Got fired this past summer on some trumped up charge.
Caused such an outrage in the building,drivers and management alike, that at his hearing he got his job back.
Everybody knew it was because the guy had a pair. FedEx is not a happy place right now.

Indecisi0n

I have an old friend from high school who started with FedEx as an express driver from day 1. What was that 82?, 83?
Been one of those vocal guys. Got fired this past summer on some trumped up charge.
Caused such an outrage in the building,drivers and management alike, that at his hearing he got his job back.
Everybody knew it was because the guy had a pair. FedEx is not a happy place right now.

Would be nice if we (management/drivers) could come close to being on the same page but i NEVER see that happening here.

oldupsman

Would be nice if we (management/drivers) could come close to being on the same page but i NEVER see that happening here.
Well, since there is no union there, everybody seems to live in the same fear. When someone unjustly gets fired it gets everybody
on the same page.

packageguy

It's funny because they all preach , we are a family we should stick together, That never happens. Then you tell supervisors something and they go tell everybody your business.