Do you want it revealed how you vote on Polls?

Do you want it revealed how you vote on Polls?

• Total voters

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't think how you vote on a poll should be anyone's business other than your own, much the same as I don't think PMs should be used as quotes or otherwise in posts, hence the term "Private".

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
in cases like this, i really dont think it matters. the opinions expressed here are not going to change the outcome, and have not affect on what will happen to others. i think these polls on BS can be open, should the person choose so. but, i also think that if you have an opinion you should stand by it, and not hide from it. say why you feel a certin way. support your opinions. but, again, this is just mho.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Okay Mods.
I selected the reveal option and I do not see who votes on what.
Whatzup

I have never understood that "Reveal Option", because neither the Poll Starter nor the Mods have the option of seeing who votes for what. The voting has always been anonymous, and that the way I think it should stay. We always have the option of posting on the thread and telling everyone how we voted if we want to.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have never understood that "Reveal Option", because neither the Poll Starter nor the Mods have the option of seeing who votes for what. The voting has always been anonymous, and that the way I think it should stay. We always have the option of posting on the thread and telling everyone how we voted if we want to.

You can see if the Thread Starter selects that option.

Pollresults-1.gif

Pollresultswithnames.gif

At this point there have been 9 posters giving opinions in the thread but 11 voting on the poll. Some people will vote in a poll but not post, I post but don't vote usually.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
moreluck; I think you are correct.
Its kind of like that thread in UPS Discussions.. "soon to be a laid driver".