Do you want to make a difference for the good?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nothing will ever change here until the international brotherhood of a teamsters and ups corporate decide to. You can take this to the bank. We all can do no more than sit back and wait.
anonymous,

Prayer is what will change UPS.

Everyone who believes in God should pray to have him move in the hearts of UPS workers.

Everyone who doesn't believe have a lot more to worry about than whether UPS changes or not.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Right and wrong is placed in children at an early age. If parents don't teach children right and wrong, giving them a moral compass, who's going too? To change the direction of society and leave this rock better than when we came, we need to invest in our children by guiding them to be better people. It seems every generation that goes by we lose just a little bit more goodness and pick up more evil. I'm trying to change that with my children, leaving this world better than when I came.
Jackburton,

What are you doing to leave UPS better than when you came?

Sincerely,
I

Returntosender

If you want to change UPS. You have to be the ceo. Where you will become a hero to the union workers, and villian to the wall street shareolders.