Do You Wear Any UPS Gear Outside of Work

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have a brown UPS branded sweatshirt I recieved when I drove PM Air for safe driving and have some nice t shirts as well.

Even though there are many aspects about UPS that annoy me I still feel proud to say I work for them and I will wear these types of things in my personal life. How about you guys?

And, no cheesy answers like I wear my uniform everywhere type stuff.
Listen Pal! There are a lot of cheese fans on this forum. Don't believe me? Search "brick cheese".

km3

I have a brown UPS branded sweatshirt I recieved when I drove PM Air for safe driving and have some nice t shirts as well.

Even though there are many aspects about UPS that annoy me I still feel proud to say I work for them and I will wear these types of things in my personal life. How about you guys?

I have a UPS hoodie and a package car t-shirt. The t-shirt was really cheap, but it's pretty cool. I actually got the hoodie because of the shipping cost on the t-shirt. Not gonna pay $10 to ship a $6 item. The hoodie made it more worthwhile.

I may get more stuff in the future, but I just finished Christmas shopping so it's not in the budget.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Of course I do. They actually have good clothes in the magazine for cheap, and it's usually a convo starter. I also find people tend to be more relaxed and talkative if they see I work at UPS. I get annoyed at the job but I love saying I work at UPS.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have a bunch of stuff from volunteer events I wear around. This company provides a lot of headaches. But they also provide me with a pretty good income. Most the kids I graduated college with are still working at Target and Walmart. I'm proud to work for UPS.

PT Car Washer

I wear the T shirts and received a nice Lands' End jacket not too long ago. Also UPS baseball caps and stocking hats. I also wear the old uniform shirts for painting and changing oil.

BUCN85

If I had something I would probably wear it.. This job does suck. But all jobs suck. But I can still say I'm proud for whom I work for because it's a great job to have at the end of the day. And when people know you work for UPS. They know You work hard. Not some yutz that works from home who can cut his grass at 1 in the afternoon!

jaker

trolling
I was just talking to my wife about this when the catalog came

I said I would never wear any of that stuff and can't think of a labor worker who would , so all that stuff must be for corporate workers

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I was just talking to my wife about this when the catalog came

I said I would never wear any of that stuff and can't think of a labor worker who would , so all that stuff must be for corporate workers
There's actually some really nice stuff in there. Cheap too.