Do Your Bowels Move With Integrity?

D

Dis-organized Labor

Maybe we can have '"pay toilets"" like the dept stores used to have!! Say 4 $ for part timers & 14$ for full timers.This will cut down on unauthorized bathroom breaks & half the money can go to the United Way & the other half back to "the company' for the time we stole !! Good Idea ain't it Socks!!! Everyone wins UPS ,United Way & your bladder & bowels !!!!

I like the way you think:wink2:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
:happy2: i'll stick to '''cooling off ''the tires on a rail box ..
Thats about all railboxes are worth. And I always try to leave company"stuff" on company property. Since I produce waste while on company time, it then becomes company property, therefore it needs to be left in the "proper" place.

P

pickup

When you sit on the toilet, do your bowels move with integrity?
Do you sit there for a few extra minutes to make sure the job is done correctly?
Do you manage the toilet paper efficiently and with integrity?
I am interested to know whether there is corn in it.
Those with colostomy bags need not reply.

which method is has more integrity, wiping up or down?

B

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe we can have '"pay toilets"" like the dept stores used to have!! Say 4 $ for part timers & 14$ for full timers.This will cut down on unauthorized bathroom breaks & half the money can go to the United Way & the other half back to "the company' for the time we stole !! Good Idea ain't it Socks!!! Everyone wins UPS ,United Way & your bladder & bowels !!!!
And for those in England, be charged by the pound.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Enough of Feeders for me !! I'm gonnah pass by you & Socks on the way to my comfy chair in Atlanta!! Dilli I will need a secretary!!
I'm there for ya darlin. What are the fringe benefits? :winks: Do I get to hire some assistants? I'm thinking I might need a foot massager, someone to go get coffee for me, that kind of thing. I know taking care of you is going to be hard work and I won't have much time.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm there for ya darlin. What are the fringe benefits? :winks: Do I get to hire some assistants? I'm thinking I might need a foot massager, someone to go get coffee for me, that kind of thing. I know taking care of you is going to be hard work and I won't have much time.
all you need is some high heeled shoes and a low neck sweater get on back Loretta !!!!!!

rushfan

Old International-

Same here. Those old railboxes never get moved until peak. By then, it's all decomposed. Since I cannot get a key to a small center, there was no place to go-that's what the vacant field was for-until the weeds were cut down to make way for a new warehouse next to ups.

Legend is there was one feeder driver from Utah who sat down on a dolly to go. The dolly was one without the expanded metal baskets. This driver did her thing-at a weigh station no less. She thought she was in the clear, until a state trooper walked out of the scale house and busted her for public deffication.

Kellogg's All Bran works wonders. One bowl a day works wonders for the Bowels