DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Brown Down

What I don't see is the truth in your statements.
So you don't see somebody else committing a crime and not being prosecuted as a problem? You do understand evidence tampering is considered a misdemeanor and/or a felony and is punishable by up to 20 years in prison and nothing is being done to the people that did it. But again as long as they get who you don't like I guess that's all that matters.
This is why I consider you a pathetic individual. Maybe that's what I need to start calling you @pathetic car washer.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you don't see somebody else committing a crime and not being prosecuted as a problem? You do understand evidence tampering is considered a misdemeanor and/or a felony and is punishable by up to 20 years in prison and nothing is being done to the people that did it. But again as long as they get who you don't like I guess that's all that matters.
This is why I consider you a pathetic individual. Maybe that's what I need to start calling you @pathetic car washer.
Thank you for revealing what the PT stands for, abbreviation for pathetic!

PT Car Washer

Another personal attack? You can't debate the issues?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Last edited: