Doctors note

AutoZone

BrownPower
The problem with allowing certain PTers to be chronic attendance problems....I mean the guys who constantly NC/NS or who are late 3x a week is eventually....even years in, they end up with a manager who won't stand for it and are finally disciplined and fired.

Which in and of itself is just stupid. So you're saying it was okay for him to have been late 75 times last year without even a warning letter...but he's late 3x last week and now he's written up and suspended?? Ahhh.....hypocrisy.
I agree with this 100%.. I've seen it used as a tool too.. Someone gets disciplined and they go, Mike always calls out!! At least I'm here every day! And it's washed away..

AutoZone

BrownPower
At least he didn't quit when life got a little too hard. This is hilarious coming from the guy who thinks he will be a driver in a few months yet doesn't realize he's probably hired as a seasonal. Are you going to quit again when it takes you 8 years to be FT and another 4 until full rate while probably being laid off from driving a few days a week because you're low/no seniority?

Oh wait you make 80,000 slinging auto parts.

Yeah pot meet kettle.
This is my commission washout for last month that I'll be paid on the 10th.. Then I'll get my salary check on the 25th.. No reason to lie here buddy.. I don't even think I broke a sweat last month...

Attachments

• 1446918337139.jpg
    1446918337139.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 142

AutoZone

BrownPower
At least he didn't quit when life got a little too hard. This is hilarious coming from the guy who thinks he will be a driver in a few months yet doesn't realize he's probably hired as a seasonal. Are you going to quit again when it takes you 8 years to be FT and another 4 until full rate while probably being laid off from driving a few days a week because you're low/no seniority?

Oh wait you make 80,000 slinging auto parts.

Yeah pot meet kettle.
Not to mention my $800 from UPS... Lol

AutoZone

BrownPower
What I'm jealous of, is you guys are at home right now.. And I of course am working.. That's the wonderful life of a dealership manager.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I am amazed at the tone of some of these threads lately. "Is it okay to no call / no show?" "Is it okay if I'm late 10 times a month?" "My boss is mad that I have six misloads a day...I try hard." The best one was some newbie was upset they couldn't take time off in December to study. Seriously?

AutoZone

BrownPower
I am amazed at the tone of some of these threads lately. "Is it okay to no call / no show?" "Is it okay if I'm late 10 times a month?" "My boss is mad that I have six misloads a day...I try hard." The best one was some newbie was upset they couldn't take time off in December to study. Seriously?
6 misloads a day?? Holy crap Batman! How is that even possible? Is your PD that heavy?

Welcome to our future.

oldngray

nowhere special

Not being able to take time off in December to study is one thing. More important is getting time off for deer hunting in December.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This is my commission washout for last month that I'll be paid on the 10th.. Then I'll get my salary check on the 25th.. No reason to lie here buddy.. I don't even think I broke a sweat last month...
And yet you want to be a driver so bad starting out making not near that. Oh yeah I forgot, it's for work life balance and retirement, even though you don't get work life balance as a driver and you're starting too late in life to earn a decent ft pension.

It's the Internet. Anybody can pull photos off anywhere. Google is amazing like that.

What doesn't make sense is that you brag about how easy your job is and how you make so much money yet you want to give that all up to be a FT ups driver that'll take you 7-8 years to get there and another 4 for progression? Not to mention you'll be almost in your late 60s-70s to get even 20 years in towards your pension.

Just so you can have weekends off? Doesn't add up.

Sounds like you either don't have any common sense or you're not really a big baller like you claim. Hence why wanting to be a ups driver so so bad that you foam at the mouth for it. Guys like that usually aren't doing well in their current jobs when they have that much over eagerness.

You're too old and you'll have too long a wait for the FT job at ups that'll give you the money and retirement/etc you want. Maybe you shouldn't have quit the first time.

That fT supervisor you tried to make fun of in this thread? Yeah he's doing a lot better than you and your claim he makes $13/HR. If you're going to try to make fun of guys just because they're supervisors, you might want to make sure that they are way worse off than you.

Otherwise you look like a hypocritical idiot. I'm thinking your limited intelligence being displayed confirms it.

Stick to the auto parts kid. Your time for FT was passed up years ago. You made bad decisions.

AutoZone

BrownPower
And yet you want to be a driver so bad starting out making not near that. Oh yeah I forgot, it's for work life balance and retirement, even though you don't get work life balance as a driver and you're starting too late in life to earn a decent ft pension.

It's the Internet. Anybody can pull photos off anywhere. Google is amazing like that.

What doesn't make sense is that you brag about how easy your job is and how you make so much money yet you want to give that all up to be a FT ups driver that'll take you 7-8 years to get there and another 4 for progression? Not to mention you'll be almost in your late 60s-70s to get even 20 years in towards your pension.

Just so you can have weekends off? Doesn't add up.

Sounds like you either don't have any common sense or you're not really a big baller like you claim. Hence why wanting to be a ups driver so so bad that you foam at the mouth for it. Guys like that usually aren't doing well in their current jobs when they have that much over eagerness.

You're too old and you'll have too long a wait for the FT job at ups that'll give you the money and retirement/etc you want. Maybe you shouldn't have quit the first time.

That fT supervisor you tried to make fun of in this thread? Yeah he's doing a lot better than you and your claim he makes $13/HR. If you're going to try to make fun of guys just because they're supervisors, you might want to make sure that they are way worse off than you.

Otherwise you look like a hypocritical idiot. I'm thinking your limited intelligence being displayed confirms it.

Stick to the auto parts kid. Your time for FT was passed up years ago. You made bad decisions.
Again, you're speaking out of your ass.. Id have to make 110k at the dealership to match making 80k at ups.. And in the end, there is no retirement.. And the medical and dental insurance aren't even close with paying all that money out.. Not worth it 30 years from now from a dealership. I'll take my $2000 a month pension from UPS, my 401k, my ss.. And my stocks payout and live a good life when I'm done.. I'm a pretty smart guy no matter what your brown cafe image of me thinks.. It's all figured out for the most part..

Last edited:

AutoZone

BrownPower
Do you even work at ups? That's not abnormal especially if you're in big hub like Orlando.

I'm beginning to think you're not even an employee but a former one.
On my worst night years ago, I never got more then 1 a week that got by me.. I caught the others... But today the scanners they use won't even let you misloads a package.. They beep a different tone and you have to manually bypass it on your puter.. So if feeders are getting misloaded today, it's cause the guys are just too lazy to kick it out

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Again, you're speaking out of your ass.. Id have to make 110k at the dealership to match making 80k at ups.. And in the end, there is no retirement.. And the medical and dental insurance aren't even close with paying all that money out.. Not worth it 30 years from now from a dealership. I'll take my $2000 a month pension from UPS, my 401k, my ss.. And my stocks payout and live a good life when I'm done.. I'm a pretty smart guy no matter what your brown cafe image of me thinks.. It's all figured out for the most part..
Again you don't know what you are talking about so I'd say it's all coming out your ass.

You're too old to get a FT pension with 30 years in. You're not even FT. You won't be for 7-8 years if you're lucky. If you're 28 and it takes you 7 years to Ft, that's 35. Then you're telling us you'll work package until 65? You'll be crippled by then. You're going to be very disappointed when you find out you don't know what you're talking about with regards to the pension in the southern supplement. That's if you even get FT, then qualify. I'm thinking you're going to very shocked at what it takes to be a FT driver in today's ups.

Heck you're a seasonal employee so maybe you shouldn't count your eggs before they hatch.

And YOU are the one who said you bank $80,000 doing your auto parts job and how easy it was. Now you're saying you don't make enough and it's way less. Which is it big baller? Guys like you who foam rapidly for driving aren't making just as much or more. And I hate to break it to you but starting out as late as you did because you quit the first time, is going to make it real hard for you. It's a young mans game when you start as a FT driver. The ones who do 35 plus usually started out way younger than you.

My image of you is based off what you have said. It's not very flattering because you've said a lot of stupid, hypocritical, false things. That says how "smart" you are.

Stick to your day job and I wouldn't count ups as your sole FT future when you have no idea what it takes.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I was thinking misloads on a warehouse level, not a driver.. I.e. why I said "PD".
I was too. Wow you really are stupid aren't you?

This right here shows YOU have no idea and haven't been at ups as long as you claim. You're full of it on so many levels.

Oh and btw it's a hub or center, not a warehouse