Dodgers or the Rockies in the west?

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Barring a collapse, it looks like it will be the Dodgers with the Rockies getting the wild card. Either way, they both should make the playoffs...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What are you smokin??

Dodgers are number 1 in the league in attendance and Anaheim # 6...

The only empty seats will be on your sofa cause your sorry team BLEW it, again!!!:happy-very:

Team attendance

GO DODGERS and ANGELS!!:surprised:

P

pickup

What are you smokin??

Dodgers are number 1 in the league in attendance and Anaheim # 6...

The only empty seats will be on your sofa cause your sorry team BLEW it, again!!!:happy-very:

Team attendance

GO DODGERS and ANGELS!!:surprised:

paid attendance is a tricky thing. A paid seat is not necessarily an occupied seat. Maybe I am just remembering how things were when people would show up at the third inning of a dodger game(stuck in traffic and leave by the seventh in order to beat the traffic). Citifield or ****tifield , the mets new stadium has about 10,000 less seats than their old venue, Shea stadium. So they could have sellouts every night and never match the attendance records of stadiums with higher seating capacity.

Mets suck. period.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
All that aside Los Angeles and Orange County have a large fan base and I doubt leaving early would be a consideration during a WORLD SERIES game!!

But what do I know I really don't follow the sport as closely as I did back in the day...What ever that means!:happy-very:

P.S. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_Scully is phenomenal...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Guys, please don't forget about the East Coast teams. The World Series will go through either Boston or New York. I happen to like a Red Sox/Dodgers matchup but realistically think it will end up being Yankees/Cardinals.

BTW, Fox is also hoping that the World Series go through either Boston or New York.

fethrs

Guys, please don't forget about the East Coast teams. The World Series will go through either Boston or New York. I happen to like a Red Sox/Dodgers matchup but realistically think it will end up being Yankees/Cardinals.

BTW, Fox is also hoping that the World Series go through either Boston or New York.

Don't spread your wings yet Eagle.

fethrs

All that aside Los Angeles and Orange County have a large fan base and I doubt leaving early would be a consideration during a WORLD SERIES game!!

But what do I know I really don't follow the sport as closely as I did back in the day...What ever that means!:happy-very:

P.S. Vin Scully is phenomenal...

Dodgers all the way, I grew up with Vin Scully.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The days of Lopes,Cey, Garvey, Yeager,Baker and Sutton or the days of Koufax and Drysdale and Duke Snider(lives in the berg I now deliver to)?

More so the Lopes, Cey, Garvey, Russel, Osteen, Maury Wills and Wille Davis who used to be one of my fav's. Also remember Bill Singer's no hitter in 1970, I had the 45 (a small record for the youngsters) of that no hitter at one time not sure what happened to it.
We used to sit in the bleachers and we were proud members of the, Dodger Pepsi Fan Club for a few of those years, talking late 60's early 70's!:happy2: Did listen to Koufax Drysdale on the radio, boy could that Vin paint a picture with words...

Good God, how old are you? 85?

Vin is still at it so we're still growing up!!:happy-very:

Dodgers all the way, I grew up with Vin Scully.
Amen sister!

Who cares what Fox wants! :biting:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Baesball.

Isn't that season over yet?

How is MLB gonna handle the Twins and the NFL?
From my limited understanding, some playoff game in the Metrodome wants to mess up my NFL season?!?

Packers @ Vikings rescheduled? (could it be true?)

What is the story?