Dodgers or the Rockies in the west?

P

pickup

Was that game today?:wink2:

I have to admit I had switched over to football when it was 6-4 with Papelbon, who is usually automatic, in the bottom of the 8th.

Angels/Yankees--Yankees in 7

Dodgers/whomever---Dodgers in 6

Yankees over Dodgers in 6

Final verdict: the mets and the red sox both won the same amount of playoff games this year: none. The mets finished their season with a sweep of the Astros. The red sox also ended their season with a sweep: just on the wrong end of it.

How's that for spinning the facts?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Final verdict: the mets and the red sox both won the same amount of playoff games this year: none. The mets finished their season with a sweep of the Astros. The red sox also ended their season with a sweep: just on the wrong end of it.

How's that for spinning the facts?

I liked you better when you didn't have Internet access.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Fethr, what was the final score yesterday. I watched some of the game at the bar yesterday when I was having lunch. When I left it was in the bottom of the 8th and tied.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Angels need to get their act together if we are to have a freeway series!! Otherwise it will be the Yankees and the Dodgers, again!:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli,

You can also go to mlb.com or Dodgers.com!!:funny:
LOL I know Tony, I was being lazy. I have nfl.com bookmarked, I know exactly where that is. :surprised:

Dodgers post game interview.................. I like it. It is, afterall, Breast Cancer awareness month. LOL Some guys can just pull off pink. :wink2:

fethrs

LOL I know Tony, I was being lazy. I have nfl.com bookmarked, I know exactly where that is.

Dodgers post game interview.................. I like it. It is, afterall, Breast Cancer awareness month. LOL Some guys can just pull off pink. :wink2:
Forgot about that Dilli, but this was bad, it was just too much pink and I think he just looked ridiculous.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Forgot about that Dilli, but this was bad, it was just too much pink and I think he just looked ridiculous.
Nah, I think it's great!!!! Not many men would have the balls to do that in the first place. I will not take anything away from him for doing it. muy bueno:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dodgers post game interview... Check out the duds on this guy, this is 2009 not 1979. I couldn't believe it and it looks like the players feel the same....
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/hotcorner/#main

Fethers, that is Craig Sager. I assume that is the first time you have ever seen him. His wardrobe is a running joke on TBS/TNT as he does sideline commentary for the NBA. Think of him as the Don Cherry of the NBA.

fethrs

Fethers, that is Craig Sager. I assume that is the first time you have ever seen him. His wardrobe is a running joke on TBS/TNT as he does sideline commentary for the NBA. Think of him as the Don Cherry of the NBA.
Now that you say that I am going to amuse myself and look up pics of him. :surprised:

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
At least it's a best of 7...And considering the Dodgers went with their worst starting pitcher at a little league dimension ball park, I wouldn't count them out yet.

P

pickup

Phillies look good, best bet to beat the yanks at this point

and that's what it is all about: the yankees failing

If I have to sideswipe the yankee bus as it drives down 95 towards Philly, I'll do it. (it's a joke, no threats were made Mr. Internet Czar)

P

pickup

Phillies are in and no strangers to the World Series are they. As a matter of fact , they are the defending champions. Now, I just hope that the yankees get dragged into a seventh game which they will lose or hopefully get dragged into 17 innings where their whole team is depleted while the rested phillies await their victims.