Does anybody believe this guy?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm not buying this guy's story. Looks like it happened in Atlanta. Go on over there and see if Big brown will cut you a check. I certainly hope not. on the lighter side, I have gotten those loops around my ankles walking in the yard before. An easy way to go down face first.
Easy way to break an ankle too....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wonder how much he wants? I can't think of a driver who would risk a job making $85-90K a year doing something stupid like this. I was just watching the local news when this came on.
And if the driver had just left the strap on the ground and this idiot tripped on it and hurt himself....he'd be screaming lawsuit...lol

Packmule

Can't count how many thousands of those things I have tied into a knot so it would be smaller and easier to throw away when I get the chance. Half the time loops miss the knot and I get exactly what this driver had. Unless there is evidence of hard feelings beyond this, I'm guessing the driver just intended for recipient to throw it in the trash since we don't have one in our trucks.
Another overreaction by someone with a grudge against everyone.

keeb86

Aren't they called "hub snakes?"

We had a loader get tangled up in one of those loose straps, and ruined his knee when he came down on the steel grating.
Yeah it's a hub snake, it probably fell off the box he had at the business and gave it to the guy to throw away. Seems like the guy reporting this has rocks for brains.

Sent using BrownCafe App