Does anyone else cry from bad rep point?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
omg, like totally awesome.
We drove to the Galleria and like there was a group of like, older boys ...like, i thought they were totally hot but... like, my friend, she's like a real downer and thought they were like grody to the max.
Well, I totally, like, well you know, left with the tall blonde boy because he had like a totally rad camaro !!
Now, I am not like, picky, but, you know, uummmm, I can't be seen riding in like a pinto.

menotyou

bella amicizia
:rofl:

I am dying right now!! The dogs are looking at me like I am crazy. "Why is Mommy laughing out loud at the computer?"

:rofl:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Instead of likes we could have it changed to licks. Then there would be more of a reward to it.

omg, licking totally awesome.
We drove to the Galleria and licking there was a group of lickable, older boys ...licking, i thought they were totally hot but... licking, my friend, she's licked a real downer and thought they were licks grody to the max.
Well, I totally, licked, well you know, left with the tall blonde boy because he had licked a totally rad camaro !!
Now, I am not licking, picky, but, you know, uummmm, I can't be seen riding in licking a pinto.

porkwagon

omg, like totally awesome.
We drove to the Galleria and like there was a group of like, older boys ...like, i thought they were totally hot but... like, my friend, she's like a real downer and thought they were like grody to the max.
Well, I totally, like, well you know, left with the tall blonde boy because he had like a totally rad camaro !!
Now, I am not like, picky, but, you know, uummmm, I can't be seen riding in like a pinto.
Sounds like Frank and Moon Unit Zappa. Valley
girl?

menotyou

bella amicizia
This isn't going to be a klein-bashing thread, again, is it? I kinda like the guy. Besides, how can I hate on someone who has a crush on me?:wink2: