Does Anyone Have a Diagram/Breakdown of the Ups Truck where the packages go.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
it's called a load chart.
Have seen them stored at the end of the belt. Or sometimes left hanging on the snap clip attached to the rear of the PC.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Big Babooba

Why would you want this? What do you do at UPS?
The word is out that RashadD is going to sell this information to FedEx. Trplnkl caught on to this scheme and made up the load diagram that he posted. UpstateNYUPSer and brownmonster unknowingly leaked vital information to this spy. When the day comes that we have to park our brown trucks next to the faded green REA trucks, we'll all know who to point our fingers at!

Big Babooba

The word is out that RashadD is going to sell this information to FedEx. Trplnkl caught on to this scheme and made up the load diagram that he posted. UpstateNYUPSer and brownmonster unknowingly leaked vital information to this spy. When the day comes that we have to park our brown trucks next to the faded green REA trucks, we'll all know who to point our fingers at!
I would like to sponsor Trplnkl for the UPS Medal of Honor. He single-handedly attempted to thwart an act of industrial espionage against UPS by posting a misleading load diagram for RashadD to bring back to the brass at FedEx. I am personally awarding him a $1,000,000 gift certificate to be used on the Big Babooba Enterprises website to purchase whatever he pleases (redeemable on February 30, 2011 only). As UPSers, we should all tip our hats to this selfless individual.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

We want the competition to be just as confused and aggravated as we are.

fxdwg

Long Time Member

Big,
I applaud your detective work in uncovering this clearly obvious conspiracy.

My main questions are:

1. Was WKMAC asleep at the switch???
2. Who's the other guy?
3. Skip the Hearing; when's the Stoning?

Cheers

Big Babooba

We want the competition to be just as confused and aggravated as we are.
Think of the millions they are saving by letting UPS screw their system up for them. Why let the competition benefit from our blunders? Let them waste their own money on their own IE dept who can :censored2: everything up!

Mine is labeled WALMART.
Actually very few of the routes that I covered over the years had a designation for rear door center, the RDL RDR usually had enough in them to meet in the middle. But, my using the letter "M" was in part a product of poor memory and in part not giving a crap.