Does anyone know local Union for Menlo Park

flipstyle9

Does anyone know of the local union in Menlo park, ca. I want to complain. loading this trucks for almost minimum wage is bad and almost towards the end of your shift there are some big ass boxes that you can't lift/move by yourself and there is no room to move between the truck and the belt. the working conditions is like it is from the 1920's they need to do things a little smarter there

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When you punch out this morning and get ready to leave I want you to look at the sign over the door---it should read "Exit". Please make it a permanent one.

bluehdmc

You've been there 2 weeks, obviously the job is not for you.

Let me clue you into something, UPS has been around for over 100yrs. YOU are not going to change it!

If you feel something unsafe or illegal is going on, call OSHA!!

Otherwise you knew the pay and benefit situation before you started. Are you here to get your tuition paid? If so the price , (hard work) is what you have to do to get it.

Otherwise, learn to say, "Do you want fries with that?"

MacDonalds is probably hiring too.

Did you find the number you need? If not I will call the supervisors down there for you and get the number or even have them come find you. Which belt do you load on? Closest to the sort aisle, middle belts or the one by the center office? If you are complaining this much this fast this job ain't for you. I have a two week employee on 4 cars and he makes it look like he has done it for years.