Does anyone like their PT supervisor

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes I like them both, one takes things way too seriously, and hes no fun, but the other one is always smiling and realizes it is just a job. A dead end job usually but just a job.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
They seem to take a lot of heat. I work the sort and anytime the guy try's to help out everyone gives him ***** for touching the box's. He's just helping out for 5 or 10 minutes to cover a responder (leaker) or if someone gets double unloaders

My first time with UPS, I had over a half-dozen p/t supes in less than 18 months. I worked with some class-acts, I worked with some steaming piles of humanity (no joke). I told one of the class acts he could have my badge if he gave me an order to work for one of the steaming piles of humanity a week before I was to call UPS over anyway for a school transfer. I explained and after shaking his head, he said, "I don't blame ya. Take-off." Another supervisor--full-timer with a class-act--had this really annoying 'eyes in the back of his head' going on to the point I couldn't walk past the guy on my way out without being impressed into service breaking jams and whatever! lol. A guy on my second time through gave a 'slow-down' order. I flipped out on that one (fear of termination for work-stoppage). I took it to the Boss immediately and HR heard about it when I took it to the sort's training supe when I wasn't reassured the whole thing wouldn't fly back on me. I think the good ones have their good and bad days, too. I had a guy my first time that would ask how my weekend was on a Monday and be in my face Tuesday for working five minutes of overtime the day before.

spare me a light please

LOL. C'mon, Allentown. Is that really necessary??

-Rocky