Does Anyone Love Ufc as much as i do

P

pickup

It's a great sport and really shows your true talent when up against the world's best

New York State does not allow two consenting men to engage in UFC type fighting, but if those same two men want to get married, New York will sanction the marriage.

Justy sayin'.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

New York State does not allow two consenting men to engage in UFC type fighting, but if those same two men want to get married, New York will sanction the marriage.

Justy sayin'.

This may change as soon as Cuomo figures out how much money can be made. Do you think he really cared about the same sex couples?

diesel96

Well, with the NFL Lockout, now joined by the NBA lockout....UFC/MMA might gained a few more viewership points. It's smart marketing however to have most of their top rank fights on Saturday Nights. Seems to have a growing fan base for sure, but I'm not sold on all the hype myself. Too much ground and pound on equally match fighters can get boring, and an early submission holds can negate what potentially could of been a great fight...I miss the days of two big name heavy-weight boxers going at it standing up toe to toe the entire fight...

Returntosender

There is upcoming fight this weekend. Ortiz via decision, Sexyama via decision. Dont know about the rest of card. I like Ortiz because i have'nt seen Evans defend any type of advance submission.