Does Delivery drivers and feeder drivers get paid overtime-time and a half?

Drake L.

@Drake L. , how many hours does an Averitt driver work before getting paid time-and-a-half?
I'm an OTR driver right now so we don't get anything overtime but we can choose different accounts to with for like dollar General, pet co, cracker barrel. Those pay more than the norm but city drivers actually don't get no overtime at all. I heard ups is the only company that pays tractor trailer drivers overtime due to being parcels so it's considered mail basically but I don't know all this for sure.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm an OTR driver right now so we don't get anything overtime but we can choose different accounts to with for like dollar General, pet co, cracker barrel. Those pay more than the norm but city drivers actually don't get no overtime at all. I heard ups is the only company that pays tractor trailer drivers overtime due to being parcels so it's considered mail basically but I don't know all this for sure.
Huh!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wu*?

wayfair

swollen member
Please explain...the reason I ask is there's language about forcing from the bottom up but not language that says it's double time if they do. Nor cal supplement

here, they will offer holiday work with the double time code to encourage drivers to work.

sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Saturday's are not always time and a half...you have to have 40 hours in AND of worked Monday -Friday.....if u took a day off during the week but are still over 40 hours...you only get straight time...where I'm at anyways....

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I hate the word language. "There's language that says this. There's language that says that" just say in the :censored2:ing contract it says this...Jesus Christ