Does Delivery drivers and feeder drivers get paid overtime-time and a half?

By The Book

I hate the word language. "There's language that says this. There's language that says that" just say in the :censored2:ing contract it says this...Jesus Christ
Holy crap.... You just called me out! Do you care if I say breasts and not boobs, or what if I say biceps...should I of said guns, or if I say kiss my rear...should I of said kiss my butt?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How much can drivers make a year at ups, I've looked on glass door.com and I seen delivery drivers can make $100'000 a year and feeder drivers can make $110'000+ a year. Is this true???
Go feeder...pkg car is terrible...worst part is mngmnt nit picking everything you do.. Most feeders drivers don't even see their bosses
yep mostly dealing with feeder dispatch....

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Ummm no. 4 10 hour days would be 32 straight time hours and 8 ot.

In feeders we have 4x10 bids so the person working exactly 10 hours per day would have zero hours OT. If you cover it for the day you would get OT for the last 2 hours, cover for the week and it's just like being the bid driver.

Where I am if you were in package and worked 5x10 you would have 32 hours straight time and 18 hours OT for the week. OT after 8 and after hitting 40 for the week.

Anyway, I thought OT over 40 was federal law. It's the Fair Labor Standards Act or something like that.