Does much change for 22.3's?

RealPerson

My shift I have mostly FT 22.3's They said to me, they are already in this insurance plan, so who cares.

Anything else good or bad for them?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Depends on your area. There was no good language change if that means anything. This TA seems 22.3 neutral. Other than the new jobs...it works out to be like 1 or 2 per Hub.

stink219

Depends on your area. There was no good language change if that means anything. This TA seems 22.3 neutral. Other than the new jobs...it works out to be like 1 or 2 per Hub.
It will depend on volume and employee ratio. If your in a small building, don't expect many. We are at 83 and I don't expect much more either.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Medium building for me. Our shifts are a little too far apart for 22.3's to be efficient. Only night/preload makes any sense. We have...20 or so. Use to have 33. They got "moved."

stink219

Medium building for me. Our shifts are a little too far apart for 22.3's to be efficient. Only night/preload makes any sense. We have...20 or so. Use to have 33. They got "moved."
They closed the displacement loophole. They also changed the time between shifts. It may open more doors.